Hi, I'm Allie.
My name is Allie Bashuk and I am a community organizer and arts & culture curator. I believe everybody has a superpower and that my hometown of Atlanta is chockfull of ‘em. I mash together like-minded people I run across and work on projects that are really fun. My ultimate goal is to do creative work that pushes Atlanta to the cultural forefront.
- I am the Bell Jar Director at The Goat Farm Arts Center. Bell Jar is a twenty-first century problem-solving service that connects artists to people, ideas, and resources in our network of innovators, designers and creators.
- I make things! With my talented & beautiful friends! We're an event design and installation studio called Brutal Studio.
- In 2014 I collaborated with artist Kevin Byrd to curate the artwork in the new offices of Dolby Laboratories in San Francisco, CA. We came up with 36 stories of wayfinding, storytelling, creative and artistic moments.
- The start of my career started with a sweet gig at Scoutmob. I was the founder, lead curator and production manager for their online store: Shoppe. Before Shoppe, I wore the hat of editor, community manager, and hell raiser.
- I direct the annual Scoutmob Halloween Party in conjunction with The Goat Farm Arts Center to curate and execute an increasingly profitable, popular, and progressive arts and entertainment event.
- I was the first Atlanta hire for General Assembly, education company focused on building skills and community in business, technology and design. I helped them startup in Atlanta!
- I am one half of the force behind Young, Foxy, & Free - a free art magazine in Athens, Atlanta and Savannah, GA with artist Michael Lachowski.
- I was bored one day in undergrad at UGA and founded a satirical street style blog that eventually turned into a whole network of collegiate style sites, called The Campus Style.
- I also happen to be the world’s smallest flash mob.
- My pinky measures out to less than 2 inches.
- I am for hire. Hit me up.